DMR Carbine conversion kit for Tokyo Marui MK.23 SOCOM and clones
This kit allows you to transform sharp shooter airsoft pistol to a DMR rifle with advanced folding stock, optic sights and many accessories on board. Kit is 3d printed with PETG, Carbon-Nylon and rubber plastic. Distributed as .stl files for your own 3d printing and assembled kits via mail.
DMR Carbine conversion kit for Tokyo Marui MK.23 SOCOM and clones$40.00 – $230.00Sale!
- Retractable suppressor system gives you option to use in stealth or silent mode.
- Longer inner barrel is covered with suppressor in stealth mode and supported with special system in silent mode.
- Kit uses stock suppressor from TM MK23 SOCOM
- Folding stock is secured with screw (we found this more secure for 3d printed parts than buttons)
- Adjustable height for cheek rest and adjustable butt pad on stock
- Rubber pad on butt pad
- Easy pistol insertion system: whole stock assembly goes up on a hinge
- Pistol is secured with screw on a trigger guard
- Easy access to TDC screw from shell ejection port or on top of the body through ris rail
- Up to 9 positions for mounting accessories with mlok compatible holes
- Mag holder hand grip with spring loaded lock
- Kit is sanded and painted with 2 layers of primer and 2 layers of matte paint
- Customisable optic mount on demand
- Customisable lettering/logo
- 4 part body
- Suppressor mount
- Stock assembly
- m4 buffer tube stock adapter
- 6 plastic RIS (Picatinny) rails
- Customisable optic sights mount
- Some gift from the author which randomly can be mag holder grip or TDC hopup mod or something else we produce for mk23 system
Free customisation options:
- Custom engraved text/logo on body or stock
- Paint color
- Custom design parts: for example fixed stock or length of the suppressor cage.
- Order without sanding/paint/screws gives $20 discount
- Order with other parts gives individual discount because of shipping
- Typically shipping costs not more than $30, so it is included in price.
- Exception for Belgium: Add $10 to the price for special parcel handling and shipping cost
- Production time is up to 3 weeks due to high load.
- We send kits via regular mail everywhere.
- We provide everything described in “What’s incuded” section in .stl files
- Mag holder grip is included
- TDC hopup mod is not included
- 3d printing enthusiasts need to buy assorted screws and nuts in every other store. Metric or inch would do, except screw for trigger guard which is inch. Pay attention to mlok compatible nuts.
- Future minor/stability digital updates of this kit will be sent to all customers
- Bigger updates like completely different parts will be sold independently but with great discount to the original kit customers
- Digital release is ONLY FOR PERSONAL USE. You may print kit or two for you and your friends.
- Commercial rights are available. Contact author for further discussion.
- Printed kit: $178 (incl shipping)
- Digital: $40
- Printed kit WITHOUT sanding, painting and screws: $158 (incl shipping)